100% FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SMART SHIP ORDERS!

Feeling fatigued?

Losing that "edge" that makes you a man?

T20 supports your body’s testosterone levels, allowing you to turn back your “virility clock” 10, 15, or even 20 years…

If you think vanishing muscle mass, increased fat around the midsection, plummeting energy levels, and even the loss of sexual desire are “normal” as you age--consider this is your wake-up call!

Experience a surge in energy levels & mental focus
Reignite a slowing metabolism & pack on muscle mass
Improve your outlook and regain long-lost confidence where it matters
ORDER NOW
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Jaylab Pro T20 - 1 Bottle. 60 Capsules60-day money back guarantee badge

Support Your Manhood Naturally and Discretely with Jaylab Pro T20

Natural herbal formula image
Effective Safe All-Natural Herbal Formula
Made in the USA image
Made In The USA
60-day money back guarantee badge
Money Back Guarantee
Medical badge
Science Based Ingredients

Now you don’t have to accept low testosterone levels as inevitable.

• Have you noticed a decrease in your energy levels?

• Have you lost some of that “drive” you once had for life…and in the bedroom?

• Do you deal with irritability and mood swings?

• Are you seeing slow, steady weight gain around your belly?

• Are you constantly fatigued and drowsy during the workday?

• Do you see the dreaded "man boobs" in your reflection?

Don't write it off as "normal aging"!

None of it has to happen…

But it’s up to you to put a stop to low T!

Stress, environmental toxins, poor nutrition, and questionable lifestyle choices all combine to rob you of your natural T levels.  

It’s not about how old you are…

T20 is a combination of six 100% natural ingredients proven in countless studies to skyrocket your energy levels, reverse lagging libido, and rekindle that “fire” that makes you a man.

But there’s more to the equation…

Bedroom performance is a complex interaction of proper blood flow, testosterone, and sexual drive. Ignoring any one of the “3 Pillars of Performance” can leave you back where you started.

But adding just 2 capsules of T20 to your morning routine supports all three pillars and rekindles performance levels you thought were long gone.

No awkward doctor’s visits, no nasty creams, and no dangerous injections…

Before you know it, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do something about your testosterone levels sooner. And she will too!

Think it’s impossible?

We want to prove it to you.

Looking to pack on muscle again?

Want to feel like the man you were 10 or even 20 years ago?

Well, we’d like you to experience that feeling again at ZERO RISK!

If you order T20 through this page, you will experience a better sex life, improved mood,  and higher energy levels or your money back.

Fair enough?

ORDER NOW

Feel The Science-Backed Benefits Of "The 3 Pillars of Male Performance"

Bloodflow - Libido - Testosterone circle diagram.  Star in the middle. You should be here.

Increases natural testosterone production by up to 37%* while decreasing stress up to 16%*

A decrease in stress levels combined with a surge in testosterone levels can have a life-changing impact on sexual performance and quality of life.

Improves libido and desire by up to 66%* 

How much would an increase of desire and libido of 66% have on your life?  Now combine that with an increase in endurance and you have a winning combination in the gym or in the bedroom.  

Improve blood flow up to 42%*

Two of our ingredients are unique to the T20 formulation. Together they can increase blood vessel dilation significantly. L-Norvaline is the precursor of Arginine—the king of blood flow improvement.

Healing surprise

"I started taking this supplement because of an injury, it was taking me longer to recover than in years past, so I figured I would research why and I found out that testosterone is key to recovery, and as an older man I’m losing it. I ordered some and I was amazed at how quickly I healed up and felt more energized."

- Mark

T20 - "The Best"

Jaypro Pro T20 is my main supplement. It helps me get through the day with extra energy. My work is very physical and with T20, nothing can stop me.

- Mitchell

Stamina & Strength

Although I'm only halfway through my first bottle of Jaylab Pro T20 I can say my energy level has increased. Coming off of surgery I needed to get my stamina and strength back on track. This product is helping. I have taken other Jaylab products in the past and have been pleased with each. I also have appreciated the personal post-purchase thank you card from Jayson. Very unusual to have service after the sale.

- Adrian Strayer

Very Satisfied!

I started with Jaylab Pro 20 in the last 3 weeks. This product (unlike others) has worked well for me. I am 61 years young. My workouts include CrossFit 4 times per week. Since I started taking T20 l have definitely seen my strength and energy increase. Jaylab T20 will be a part of my life for the foreseeable future.

- Robert Mitchell

ORDER NOW

Natural and Clinically-Backed Ingredients You can Trust

Long jack 100:1

Long Jack 100:1

Properly known as Eurycoma Longifolio or Tongkat Ali, Long Jack has long been recognized for its ability to safely and naturally support your testosterone level – and there are a multitude of studies supporting this fact.

L-Norvaline - chemistry lab

L-Norvaline

L-Norvaline is a water-soluble, nonessential amino acid.  Its claim to fame is its ability to limit the effects of arginase in your body. L-Norvaline promotes the production of arginine, a substance your body uses to make the materials needed to create nitric acid.  

avena sativa

Avena Sativa

Avena Sativa also works like a natural sedative that calms your brain and nervous system and relieves stress.  Consequently, it also has a positive effect on your heart, your circulatory system, and your overall good health.

Start taking it today and you’ll have the energy and the inclination to focus on the things that matter most.

Cordyceps Sinensis

Cordyceps Sinensis

Cordyceps Sinensis is a traditional Chinese medicinal mushroom that can channel energy and restore an overall sense of wellness. It’s also a powerful immunity booster and does a remarkable job of helping your body stay healthy.

Rhodiola Rosea

Rhodiola Rosea

Herbal remedies come and they go, but Rhodiola Rosea, one of Mother Nature’s most potent adaptogens, is definitely here to stay.

Adaptogens are vital to keeping you strong, lean, and healthy.

Herbs that help you adapt to difficult mental and physical circumstances are referred to as adaptogens.  Primarily, their work is performed by balancing your hormones and your immune system.

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus Terrestris

For centuries, tribulus terrestris has been used in China and India, yet it wasn’t until mid-1992 that it became popular in North America.

That’s when we discovered that it was the “secret weapon” helping the Eastern European athletes dominate the Olympic games that year!  We all got an up-close-and-personal look at its ability to help enhance athletic performance and increase muscle mass.

Choose Your Jaylab Pro T20 Package Below

MEN: Regain The Body You Had 20 Years Ago!

1 Bottle
Jaylab Pro T20 (men only)
Special Price:
$74.95 Per Bottle You save $0.00
Regular: $74.95
Membership: $64.95
$74.95
(Check to opt in)
6 Bottles
MOST POPULAR!
Jaylab Pro T20 6 Pack (men only)
Free Shipping
Special Price:
$66.66 Per Bottle You save $49.75
Regular: $399.95
Membership: $359.95
$399.95
(Check to opt in)
3 Bottles
Jaylab Pro T20 3 Pack (men only)
Special Price:
$69.98 Per Bottle You save $14.90
Regular: $209.95
Membership: $188.95
$209.95
(Check to opt in)
Jaylab Pro T20 - 3 Bottles

One final thing...

When it comes to a men’s health product... especially one dealing with sexual performance, you may have tried many solutions.

Maybe you got some help, but more than likely, these products did nothing.

You’re smart to be skeptical...

I get it.

It’s completely understandable.

So if you’re still on the fence, let me put your fears to rest...

60 Day Money Back Guarantee Badge

Your investment today also comes with a 60-Day Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee.

It works like this...

Even though most people love the product and you’ll probably love it too, if you don’t for any reason, just call or email our award-winning customer service team. You’ll get a full refund with zero questions asked. We won’t make you jump through any hoops. We want you to be completely happy with your decision... no matter what.

So you’ve got nothing to risk and everything to gain. All the risk is on us... as it should be.

ORDER NOW

Frequently Asked Questions